BRING YOUR PASSION & SHAPE YOUR FUTURE WITH US
We believe in innovation, expertise, and a commitment to delivering the best results for our customers. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are always seeking talented individuals who are eager to contribute their skills and join us on our journey.
- RT Technician
- MPI Technician
- DPI Technician
- UT Technician
- Set up, calibrate, and use nondestructive testing equipment
- Perform radiographic testing to confirm quality or identify defects
- Establish processes to properly examine objects under inspection in accordance with safety regulations, applicable specifications, and standards
- Interpret radiographs and report test results
- Control radiation area and complete daily radiation reports
- Train assistants or entry-level technicians
- Participate in safety programs as required
- An associate degree in nondestructive testing or a Certified Level II UT Thickness MT PT
- Related technical experience in NDT methods and processes
- An understanding of how to operate NDT equipment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events.
- Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation (e.g. sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
- Communicating with recruiters and other external parties.
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
- Certification in human resources, management or similar.
- Proven experience in an HR role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgment.
Internship Opportunities (2024 Intake)
- Fulfilling tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Performing research at a supervisor's request.
- Updating social media platforms and writing copy for posts.
- Creating images for social media posts.
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
If you are enthusiastic about NDT handling solutions, have a passion for excellence, and thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we invite you to explore career opportunities with us.
FORQEEMS is actively seeking highly ambitious and driven individuals to join their team. We’re dedicated to empowering you to succeed and we offer an excellent training program that has been carefully designed to support individuals at every stage of their career journey.
Be a part of our team
If you are interested in joining the our team, we invites you to submit your resume below. FORQEEMS is always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate and committed
1 Step 1